As part of the inaugural AES@NAMM Pro Sound Symposium: Live & Studio education and training program, DiGiGrid will be running daily sessions in Studio B alongside other industry favourites Waves and Genelec. Presented by DiGiGrid’s very own Dan Page, plus guests, the sessions will show the flexibility, sonic qualities and huge DSP power of the DiGiGrid audio interfaces and SoundGrid plugin servers. No matter what DAW you use or if you have an audio interface already, these sessions will show how many of the biggest names in music production use DiGiGrid for tracking, mixing and plugin processing.
NAMM Studio B Session Timetable:
Learn how professional producers use DiGiGrid to supercharge their sessions.
Thursday 10am & 2pm / Friday 5pm / Saturday 10am / Sunday 11am & 3pm
Want to record and mix like the pro’s? Love Waves plugins and want to get more from them?
In this super session see how DiGiGrid can power up your studio.
- Create bigger mixes with more plugins and enhanced workflows. DiGiGrid DSP powers up your DAW!
- Track with your plugins and super low latency monitoring.
- Integrate our modular studio and DSP engine into any setup, including HDX, HD Native or any Native DAW.
- Learn how DiGiGrid provides real-time collaboration between any DAW on any platform.
“I’ve been tracking vocals for Miley Cyrus, using DiGiGrid IOS to monitor with plugins in low latency. It’s been a great benefit to my workflow. DiGiGrid IOS’s preamps and I/Os sound amazing.” Paul David Hager: FOH, Recording & Mix engineer (Miley Cyrus, Goo Goo Dolls, Jonas Brothers)
“The one thing I was truly surprised about was the system’s networking ability. Since we have multiple computers running a number of different DAWs at any given time, being able to route them via Ethernet through the DiGiGrid DLS interface to the main Pro Tools session is such a timesaver. No more USB keys or emailing .wav files – I can instantly open up eight channels from one system, and we can audition what is happening on another rig right in the session.” Billy Bush: Producer, Studio and Mixing Engineer (Garbage, Jake Bugg, Boxer Rebellion)
Experience the power of DiGiGrid advanced audio interfaces, featuring singer-songwriter Lizzy V.
Friday 1pm / Saturday 2pm
In this session learn how rising singer-songwriter star Lizzy V uses DiGiGrid interfaces and experience DiGiGrid’s real-time DSP in a live demo.
- Learn how a flexible network based studio makes sense in todays demanding market.
- Mix with more plugins using the SoundGrid DSP Server, with our dynamic DSP offload from any DAW.
- Featuring a live demo session with Lizzy V, we’ll show you how to track with super-low latency with plugins.
- Collaborate faster! See how multiple DAW’s can share hardware in real-time, and stream audio between connected DAW’s.
“DiGiGrid allows me to write and record songs in a flash. The interfaces are very approachable for beginners and experts because they have a very clear layout. And the sound… It’s just amazing!” – Lizzy V.
For more information on how to book your sessions go to the NAMM website: